Summer 2018 will offer over 100 courses in a wide range of fields and disciplines.
Summer is open to CSUSM students, students from other colleges and universities,
qualified high school seniors, and community members. Courses are fully transferrable
to other academic institutions, and up to 24 units taken as a non-matriculated student
may be counted toward a CSUSM degree.
How to Register
- Find the class you want on the summer schedule.
- Register, just like a fall or spring class, in your MyCSUSM.
- You're done!
- Enrollment for CSUSM students will begin on March 26th.
- Open enrollment for non-CSUSM students will be begin on April 2nd.
- Summer 2018 classes begins June 4 and ends August 11, 2018.
Full Session - June 4 to August 11
1st Block - June 4 to July 7
2nd Block - July 9 to August 11
Complete the form below to receive the latest information