Listed below are the admission requirements for the fully online Master of Arts in
Educational Administration program. If you have any questions and would like to speak
with an Enrollment Coordinator, contact us (760) 750-4004 or email at email@example.com
- Conferred Bachelors Degree from Accredited university
- A valid prerequisite credential
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the candidate's work
in the field of education, preferably candidate supervisors
- Statement of Purpose or reply to prompt: When you reflect on your current role in
the workplace, describe how you are supporting educational equity and how you hope
to expand that goal as a future leader.
- GPA according to the university admission policy
- At least four years of full-time classroom teaching or other qualifying experience
as recognized in writing by the candidate's employer's human resource officer
- Completion of a program application
Please note, to be considered for admission you must reside in an approved state.
For more information and a list of approved states, please visit our State Authorization page.