Listed below are the admission requirements for the fully online RN to Bachelor of
Science in Nursing program. If you have any questions and would like to speak with
an Enrollment Coordinator, contact us (760) 750-4004 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 2.00 cumulative grade point average in all transferrable units attempted
- Successful completion of a minimum of 60 transferrable units
- Successful completion of the Pre-Nursing core with a “C” or better
- Oral Communication (A1)
- Written Communication (A2)
- Critical Thinking (A3)
- Mathematics/Quantitative Reasoning (B4)
- BIOL 160 - Microbiology for Health Sciences Unit
- BIOL 175 - Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology I units
- BIOL 176 - Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- CHEM 105 - General, Organic, and Biochemistry for Life units
- CHEM 105L - General, Organic, and Biochemistry for Life Laboratory
- Successful complete with a minimum 2.75 pre-nursing core GPA
- Successful completion of Associates Degree in Nursing and RN license
Please note, to be considered for admission you must reside in an approved state.
For more information and a list of approved states, please visit our State Authorization page.
Students interested in the online format should have the following skills:
- Computer Literacy.
- Including email, uploading and downloading documents, Microsoft office, etc.
- Strong reading and writing skills
- Self-motivated and independent learner
- Time management skills