- Conferred bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A valid prerequisite credential
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your work in the field of education, preferably from supervisors
- Statement of purpose or reply to prompt: When you reflect on your current role in the workplace, describe how you are supporting educational equity and how you hope to expand that goal as a future leader.
- GPA according to the university admission policy
- At least four years of full-time classroom teaching or other qualifying experience as recognized in writing by the your employer’s human resource officer
- Completion of the graduate/post-baccalaureate application to the university
- No GRE required to apply
Please note: To be considered for admission you must reside in an approved state.