This six-month online Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp will help you acquire the skills and knowledge required to start your developer career—no experience required. Web development has become one of the most popular careers in recent years. It is currently ranked as the No. 8 best technology job and the No. 20 best STEM job, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- SCHEDULE, REGISTRATION, FEES
Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp
Web Development Bootcamp
- Classes held online
- Classes are self-paced and completed in 6 months or less
- Program fee is $4,275
- Learn from industry experts in a flexible, self-paced format
- Get personalized support from a dedicated student advisor
Please note: All rates are subject to change without notice.
- COURSE TOPICS
What you will learn
- The different programming concepts for web development
- How to execute fundamental languages and tools such as HTML and CSS for web development
- How to get a command on version control system, i.e., Git/Github
- The use of full functions of Bootstrap to improve website aesthetics
- The integration of database programming into the website using MySQL and NodeJS
How this bootcamp works
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15-25 hours a week to master the material
- Get five 1-hour online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Complete multiple course projects and a final capstone to help you prepare a professional level portfolio to show prospective employers
Who should enroll in this bootcamp?
The Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp is designed for everyone passionate about handling a full website development project. We recommend that our students have some programming knowledge; however, it is not compulsory.
How will the training sessions be conducted?
Learning is entirely online and self-paced to suit your schedule. You’ll have access to interactive video lessons, labs for real-world practice, discussion boards to engage with peers, and live one-on-one coaching sessions with an industry expert instructor.
What kind of support will I get during the course?
You can access the course instructor by email to discuss any queries and to seek feedback on your progress. You may also receive support from a team of industry experts. A student advisor may also be assigned for educational support.
Will I receive any certificate after completing the Full Stack Bootcamp?
Once you successfully pass the capstone project, you will receive a certificate of completion.
What services do you offer to active military, veterans and dependents?
Please visit our military and veteran services page to learn how we can help.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment of web developers is likely to grow 13% which is much faster than the average for all occupations
The U.S. average salary for a full stack web developer is $106,167, with professionals with less than a year of experience making an average of $86,606. Those with three to five years experience earn an average of $127,714
This bootcamp is fully online and self-paced, but can be completed in around six months