department menu


Download, print and complete the form and return to the Office of the Registrar.  Some forms are also available for online completion on MyCSUSM.

Application for Graduation
Change of Address
Change of Major/Minor
Course Pre-requisite Waiver
Credit/No Credit Form
CSU Intrasystem Concurrent Visitor
CSU Intrasystem Concurrent Enrollment (ICE) Program Application
FERPA: Authorization to Release Information
FERPA: Authorization to Withhold Directory Information
Leave of Absence Request
Name Change
Official Transcript Request
Over-60 Enrollment Program
Over-60 Non-Degree Enrollment Program
Petition to Audit a Course
Pre-Req Waiver Form
Withdrawal Form


Send Transcripts

Electronic delivery is the preferred delivery method.  Verify with your school if an electronic transcript is available.  Electronic transcripts can be provided through external or third party vendors (Credential Solutions, eTranscriptCA, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, etc.).  When ordering your transcript, please choose California State University San Marcos as the intended recipient from the school name dropdown.  If California State University San Marcos is not listed, please use as the recipient email address.

If you select to mail your transcript, please ensure the transcript is in an envelope sealed by your school and addressed to:

Office of Admissions & Student Outreach
California State University San Marcos
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA. 92096-0001

Order Transcripts Order your official CSUSM transcript in MyCSUSM by following the instructions on the Transcripts page. If you do not have access to MyCSUSM, follow the instructions at the bottom of the Transcripts page.
Duplicate Diploma Order a duplicate diploma by completing and submitting the Diploma Re-Order Form.  Include a $10 check or money order payable to CSUSM.
Verification Degree & Enrollment Verification


Please contact us at with questions regarding form requests, or refer to MyCSUSM to complete your request.