File Re-Review Request
Information and guidelines
EOP conditionally accepts students based on each applicant's self-reported academic
qualifications, financial documentation and information, descriptive narratives provided
on the EOP Application, and timely submission of two letters of recommendation.
EOP final acceptance decisions are rendered after final academic qualifications, official
financial documentation and information are reviewed and reconciled by EOP, the Office
of Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid. Students will be denied admissions
to EOP if the ongoing reconciliation process renders applicants ineligible (March-August).
File re-review requests for final decisions are conducted only in cases of extreme
student circumstances or due to EOP administrative processing errors.
The following circumstances are NOT considered as valid reasons for a File Re-Review
Missed the application deadline, including the autobiographical questions and recommendations
Did not adhere to CSUSM admissions deadlines.
Does not meet EOP eligibility guidelines, including the Estimated Family Contribution
Was denied to the university due to CSUSM Impaction Criteria.
File Re-Review Request Form
- File Re-Review requests must be filed within 10 business days of applicants' EOP admissions
- Submissions received after 10 business days will not be considered.
- File re-review requests will be processed within ten business days of receipt.
- Applicant will be notified of findings within the same processing period.
- Financial Reasons will require supporting documentation.