File Re-Review Request
Information and guidelines
EOP conditionally accepts students based on each applicant's self-reported academic qualifications, financial documentation and information, descriptive narratives provided on the EOP Application, and timely submission of two letters of recommendation.
EOP final acceptance decisions are rendered after final academic qualifications, official financial documentation and information are reviewed and reconciled by EOP, the Office of Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid. Students will be denied admissions to EOP if the ongoing reconciliation process renders applicants ineligible (March-August).
File re-review requests for final decisions are conducted only in cases of extreme student circumstances or due to EOP administrative processing errors.
EOP File Re-Review will re-open once admission process is underway
The following circumstances are NOT considered as valid reasons for a File Re-Review Request
Missed the application deadline, including the autobiographical questions and recommendations
Did not adhere to CSUSM admissions deadlines.
Does not meet EOP eligibility guidelines, including the Estimated Family Contribution criteria.
Was denied to the university due to CSUSM Impaction Criteria.
File Re-Review Request Form
- File Re-Review requests must be filed within 10 business days of applicants' EOP admissions decision.
- Submissions received after 10 business days will not be considered.
- File re-review requests will be processed within ten business days of receipt.
- Applicant will be notified of findings within the same processing period.
- Financial Reasons will require supporting documentation.