Commercial Solicitation on Campus
Thank you for your interest in visiting campus to offer your product or service to the CSUSM campus community.
In order to provide you the best opportunity to showcase your organization, we provide specific weeks during each semester when you can visit campus and interact with students, faculty and staff. It is required that you begin the vendor process outlined below 2 weeks prior to the week of your requested visit.
For Fall 2013 semester, the designated weeks are:
Start of the semester - September 3rd - 6th
All request must be submitted by August 19th 2013
Homecoming Week - November 12th - 16th.
All request must be submitted by October 11th 2013.
For Spring 2014 semester, the designated weeks are:
Start of the semester - January 27th - 31st 2014.
All requests must be submitted by December 18th.
GradFest -March 18th and 19th.
All requests must be submitted by Monday: February 7th 2014
Spaces and Fees
Kellogg Plaza (sections 1-12)
*Not available during Weeks of Welcome
Each section is 12'x12'
$125 per section/per day
Optional Vendor Package
For your convenience when you visit campus, we offer a vendor package, for a discounted rate of $75 per day. The vendor package includes:
1 - 10' x 10' tent
1 - 6' table
2 - folding chairs
We also offer other equipment and services, please let us know how we can help.
The Vendor Process
If you are interested in visiting campus during the designated weeks above, the process involves:
1. Completing the Request Form (deadline for submitting requests is 4 weeks prior to the week of requested visit)
2. Upon approval, receiving clearance to visit and sell your products or services
3. Signing a Solicitation Agreement (standard contract for doing business with university)
4. Providing proof of insurance and a copy of your valid business license
5. Arranging the setup for the day of your visit