Lecturer Evaluation Resources
- University Policy: The University Lecturer Evaluation Policy aligns with the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) and applies to all lecturers.
- Timeline: Faculty Affairs publishes a timeline for the evaluation process. Your timeline depends on the length of assignment you have (one-semester, one-year, three-year). In addition, each College has additional procedures for the evaluation process.
- Questions about the evaluation process? Check out answers to these FAQs.
- Electronic WPAF Process
- Help: The Faculty Center offers a series WPAF training of WPAF workshops each semester. See the Faculty Center events calendar for dates and times.
- Watch this video from Faculty Affairs to learn more about CSUSM evaluation policy and procedures
- Lecturer WPAF Information Sheet