Post-Grad Test Registration Waiver
One way to expand post-graduate opportunities to FMP students is to alleviate, where and when possible financial difficulties. The FMP Post-Grad Test Registration Scholarship will pay for four test fees per Academic Year -LSAT, GRE, GMAT, CBEST, RICA, etc., etc. The FMP scholarship is open to all FMP students and its purpose is only for post-graduate testing registration fees.
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Junior or senior at California State University San Marcos
- Faculty Mentoring Program Protégé
- Interested in pursuing a graduate, professional and/or credential program.
- Demonstrate the potential for future professional growth.
- Demonstrate a commitment to an education beyond a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants will be notified within two weeks of deadline of the application whether the award is received or denied via electronic mail and/or mail, unless otherwise stated.
- Following notification of selection for an award, each recipient must make contact with the FMP office to process payment of scholarship. (If award recipient has been previously registered for a test, s/he must provide the original receipt in order to receive reimbursement.)
- An award can be revoked or suspended under certain conditions. Grounds for revocations
or termination include, but are not limited to:
- Voluntary withdrawal from FMP.
- Discontinuance from the program per FMP review staff.
- Testing cancellation.
The selection process involves a review of the entire application including applicants’ responses to the essay and the resumes by FMP staff. The FMP Post-Grad Test Registration Scholarship will be continued as long as funding is available.
Confirm application deadline dates with FMP support staff.
Please fill out the application before the deadline.