Requirements, Fees and Expenses
Requirements/Considerations, Fees and Expenses
General Requirements and Considerations:
- Course and GPA Requirements—To receive approval to participate in one of the exchange programs, you must have
at least a 2.75 cumulative GPA and have completed ALL lower division business.
- Health Insurance—Students must arrange for their own health or medical insurance.
- Course Approval—Any course that you want to be included in your CSUSM GBM Option program must be
approved by the GBM Option Director. Courses at the universities are planned ahead
of time and every attempt should be made to get prior approval. Not doing so is taking
a risk that the course will not count toward your degree.
You only pay the following:
- Your regular CSU campus tuition and fees. No additional tuition or fees are required
by the foreign university.
- For your Visa.
- Housing in the foreign country, which can range from less than $250 at HKBU to $450
a month at Kansai Gaidai University, depending on whether you live in dormitories,
an apartment or live with a host family.
- Health insurance: has been less than $50 per month.
- Meals and personal expenses.