department menu

Concurrent Enrollment

Before you take a class at another academic institution, you must obtain authorization from The Office of Global Education by completing this form. Approval is not automatic. Your request to take the course will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

If you have any questions about the process, please stop by to speak with an
International Student Advisor
in Global Education.

 *If you are a
Government Sponsored student, you must come talk to an International Student Advisor before requesting a Concurrent Enrollment letter.
Fill out my online form.