- Graduate Studies & Research Home
- Graduate Studies
- Apply Now
- Programs & Advisors
- International Students
- Master's Information Night
- Ready to Graduate?
- Thesis, Project, & Comprehensive Exam Information
- Research Dissemination Funds
- Policies for Graduate Students
- Forms for Graduate Students
- CSU Scholarships
- Student Research
- Faculty Research
- Intellectual Property
- IRB Human Subject Protection
The Graduate Research Dissemination Fund is designed to help graduate students capitalize on scholarship and creative activity completed at Cal State San Marcos. Appropriate activities include support for travel to a conference at which a student’s paper or poster has been accepted, page charges for publication of a paper (in appropriate fields), and other activities designed to help disseminate the results of student research and creative activities.
- Funds are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, until funds for the current year run out
- Students may only receive one award during their Master's career (in order to extend the funds to many students)
- Potential sources of other support will be taken into account in determining the size of the award
- Group projects as well as individual projects may be funded
Interested students may get the Application Form here, and forward it to the Office of Graduate Studies, CRA 5210.
Student Travel Guidelines
For further information, contact the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (x4066), email@example.com