Research Dissemination Funds
The Graduate Research Dissemination Fund is designed to help graduate students capitalize on scholarship and creative activity completed at Cal State San Marcos. Appropriate activities include support for travel to a conference at which a student’s paper or poster has been accepted, page charges for publication of a paper (in appropriate fields), and other activities designed to help disseminate the results of student research and creative activities.
- Funds are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, until funds for the current year run out
- Students may only receive one award during their Master's career (in order to extend the funds to many students)
- Potential sources of other support will be taken into account in determining the size of the award
- Group projects as well as individual projects may be funded
Interested students may get the Application Form, and forward it to the Office of Graduate Studies, adm 5102.
Student Travel Guidelines
Student Travel Guidelines and information is being updated. Please check back at a later date for more information.
- Travel liability and insurance information can be found on the Risk Management website.
For further information, email the Office of Graduate Studies and Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.