If you are the guarantor on your student's license agreement, you are financially responsible for the contract with your student. To find out how much you owe, please refer to the license agreement that was read, reviewed and signed.
All Housing costs will be placed on the student’s MyCSUSM account. This means:
- Other than the $300 Administrative Fee that was paid when you applied for Housing, you will pay all fees directly to CSUSM Student Financial Services.
- Financial Aid will automatically be applied to your Housing costs (once any outstanding Fees and Tuition have been paid) rather than having to wait for your refund to pay for Housing.
- All costs and bills will be conveniently located in one place.
- Housing fee due dates have been updated to match CSUSM’s due dates, again allowing for one convenient payment plan. Due dates for the 2022-2023 academic year: Student Financial Services | Up Coming Deadlines.
- As in previous years, no installments are charged in December and May.
- For more information on payments and student accounts, please visit Student Financial Services.