- Upcoming Campus Trainings for November 2015
- New CSU Background Check Policy
- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Human Resources
- HR Staff Directory
- FAS Division
- HR Teams
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Conflict of Interest
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Whistleblower Protection
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
Human Resources (HR) at California State University, San Marcos recruits, retains, and develops a quality staff which supports the teaching and diversity mission of the University and offers effective human resource services and programs.
|HREO News & Updates|
CSU Health Benefits Enrollment for Lecturers and Coaches
Lecturers and Coaches who meet the criteria for benefits eligibility through Cal State San Marcos will be notified by e-mail in mid-September and will be sent information on how to enroll. The deadline to return completed benefits enrollment forms and all related documentation to HREO is 4:00 PM, Monday, September 30, 2013 to ensure health enrollment coverage effective October 1, 2013.
Open Enrollment is Now Ongoing – September 16 – October 11, 2013
During Open Enrollment, benefits-eligible employees may enroll, change health plans or add eligible family members not currently enrolled. Information on new health plan choices for the 2014 plan year and their premium costs will be sent out to all employees on Monday, September 16, 2013. Employees may also enroll/re-enroll in the Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA) and Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA) flexible spending accounts for the 2014 plan year.
For more information on Open Enrollment please visit the 2013 Annual Benefits Open Enrollment webpage.
HR Contact Information
Phone: (760) 750-4418
Fax: (760) 750-3141
Location: Craven Hall, Suite 1200
Hours of Operation:
- Our standard hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 Am - 4:00 PM.
- We are closed on all campus holidays.
- We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.