1. Choose your Option - Work Related or Career Development Plan (CDP), and complete required forms. All forms are completed in Adobe Sign, using the Fee Waiver Form button below, and selecting the applicable form from the Workflow drop down list:
2. Form Submission - Complete Adobe Sign prior to campus submission deadlines. If attending CSUSM, please check website for submission dates OR submit forms prior to your registration date (whichever is earlier or you may lose your classes). If attending another CSU, check with their specific campus and submit forms following their submission dates.
3. Registration - Continuing Career Development Plan (CDP) students, including dependents, register via MyCSUSM or as determined by the campus enrollment process. Work related students will receive a registration date from the Office of Registration & Records, and register via MyCSUSM.
4. Fee Payment - Pay tuition and fees to the Cashiers Office (See Course Catalog for payment schedule). Visit Student Financial Services for more details. Tuition and Fee Waiver students are subject to dis-enrollment and late fees.
5. Changes/Adjustments - Notify OHR of any changes/adjustments to your schedule by contacting Michelle Buth at email@example.com or x4438.
6. Continuing Semesters - Fee Waiver application to be submitted each semester, meeting attending campus deadline.
The Tuition and Fee Waiver Application process always begins at the campus of employment. The eligible employee is responsible for completing and submitting all forms required for participation in the Tuition and Fee Waiver and Reduction Program prior to the first semester of attendance.
The following Dependent Tuition and Fee Waiver forms are completed in Adobe Sign, using the Fee Waiver Form button below, and selecting the applicable form from the Workflow drop down list:
When the spouse, domestic partner or dependent child attends another CSU campus, coordination between campuses is required. The campus of employment must provide the following information to the campus of enrollment: