CHRS Recruiting is coming to CSUSM! The Common Human Resources System (CHRS) Recruiting
platform is being developed to help us attract, hire and onboard talented faculty
and staff more efficiently and effectively. Behind the scenes we are configuring the
software to work for CSUSM and will be partnering with division representatives throughout
campus to test each change and process. As with any change, we will be offering training
and support sessions to ensure all who have access and play a role are comfortable
and familiar with the process.
Anticipated implementation July 2021. Stay tuned for more information!
Why CHRS Recruiting?
- Provide a paperless, end-to-end recruiting process from initial request to hire through
- Provide standardized recruitment processes and practices
- Modernize recruiting searches for faculty, staff and administrators
- Improve hiring processes and inform decision making through enhanced reporting and
Other Significant Improvements
- Online workflow with embedded approvals
- Improved candidate experience including resume parsing
- Robust and automated communications
- Interview question library and guidelines
- 100% paperless and mobile-friendly
- Streamlined onboarding including electronic sign in documents and tracking checklist
- Kent Porter, Interim Associate Vice President, Human Resources
- Michelle Hunt, Associate Vice President, Faculty Affairs
- Kevin Morningstar, Dean and CIO, Instructional and Information Technology Services