The California State University San Marcos CALM Project web pages are available under
a Creative Commons license. This applies to all the content on the CALM pages created
by CSUSM staff for which the California State University San Marcos holds the copyright.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
License. – You are able to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon a work, as long as it
is for a non-commercial purpose and you give credit for the original creation. When
using content from this site, attribution should be given to "California State University
San Marcos," include a link to the source, and a link to the license deed on the Creative
Commons site. Read more about this license and about Creative Commons at their website.
- All of the text on the CALM Site written by CSUSM staff.
What’s not included:
- Content that CSUSM does not own (like links to other sites).
- Use of the CALM logo.
- Photos or images on the CALM webpages, unless an image also is accompanied by a CC
- The license does not apply to the CSUSM website, theme, or plugins used by the site.
If you discover something that does not appear to have been created by us, please
let us know.