Sometimes an assignment may require you to provide a link to an online video.
1. When you are ready to submit the assignment, go to the assignment and click on Add submission.
2. The submission window will include a window for typing in text. Click on the leftmost button in the header of this window:
3. Click on the Media icon in the second row:
4. This window appears. Click on the top button:
5. This window appears allowing you to choose which YT video to submit:
6. Type the name of the video you wish to submit and click on Search. A lot of videos will probably come up, so be sure to use the exact name of the video you are searching for.
7. Click on the one you want to submit. You will be asked to verify your selection:
8. Click on Select this file. The video will appear in the window you saw earlier:
9. Click on Insert. The video will be inserted as a clickable link.
10. Click on Save changes at the bottom of the screen. The completed submission will look something like this:
Summer 2020 – C. Allen