Adding YouTube Links
Getting YouTube Links Into Cougar Courses
- Log into YouTube (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/69961?hl=en)
- Navigate to the video you want to link to.
- Copy the link (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57741?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop) – note that there are several options, the most popular are:
- Embed: Click the Embed button to generate a code you can use to embed the video in a website.
- Copy the link: Click the Copy button to copy a link to the video that you can paste somewhere else,
like in an email message.
- Start at: To link to a specific part of the video, check this box and enter the start time
before you copy the link. For example, to start the video at 2 minutes and 30 seconds,
check the box and enter “2:30.”
- Log into CC
5. Navigate to the topic you want the link in
6. Create an URL resource
a. Click on
b. Click on the Resources tab and then on the URL button
7. Name the link, paste the link in and Save.