Cyber Security Awareness Month 2022
Welcome to the Cyber Security Awareness Month 2022!
This is the 19th year recognizing Cyber Security Awareness Month, previously known as National Cyber Security Awareness Month. We continue to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity. We want to ensure that our campus members have the resources they need to be safer and more secure online.
Cyber Security Basics
4 Behaviors To Improve Overall Security
- Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
- Use Strong Passwords
- Recognize and Report Phishing
- Keep Your Software Updated
Sometimes you can do everything right and things still happen.
- Report any suspected incidents (compromised credentials, unauthorized access, etc.) of computing systems or data to your supervisor and Information Security Team.
- Also report lost or missing University computing equipment to the Campus Police (and to the local authorities if the incident occurred away from campus).
Think you are Cyber Safe, test your knowledge with this quick quiz! How Safe Are You?