Several temporary academic policy adjustments have been introduced for the spring
semester. You can find information related to credit/no credit, withdrawals, incompletes,
transcript notations and more on the Office of the Registrar’s Student FAQ webpage.
FAQ for Students FAQ for Faculty/Staff
Schedule of Transition to Virtual Instruction
Effective Friday, March 20:
- Instruction at CSUSM and CSUSM at Temecula will be conducted remotely.
- The campus will not be closed, however expect reduced operations as staff implement
flexible, hybrid or rotating work schedules, such as telecommuting.
Effective Monday, March 16 through Thursday, March 19:
- There will be no face-to-face class sessions at CSUSM and CSUSM at Temecula during
this four-day transitionary period. Instructors who already teach in an online format or other non-in-person manner may
do so during this time at their discretion.
- CSUSM faculty and staff will use these days to begin transitioning to remote instruction
and ensuring continuity of critical services and operations.
March 12 and March 13:
- Faculty may choose to start teaching remotely, to the extent possible and feasible
under the circumstances, OR may teach in-person.