- Provide robust administrative and operational support for the faculty and students
engaged in the high-impact practice of for-credit, academic internships; and
- Assist with sustaining existing and developing new university-community partnerships
related to for-credit internships.
Download the Faculty Toolkit (zip file)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I work with a community partner that is not in the database?
Complete the Request Community Partner Form and we will contact the requested organization to create a university-community
- Where do I access the Service Learning & Internship Database?
The Service Learning and Internship database is found in the Office of Internship and Service Learning website.
- How can I learn more about the database (S4)?
The Faculty User Guide is available for detailed S4 database information.
- Where can I get more information on how to offer an internship?
Please review the Faculty Internship Checklist & Faculty Toolkit for additional internship information.