- San Diego Regional Forecast: A preview of what regional planners think San Diego may look like in 2050. Demographic
projections, fertility rates, life expectancies, jobs/housing growth.
- College Insight: From the institute of college access and success. Browse and compare information about
affordability, diversity and students success.
- High School Educational Opportunity Reports 2006: The High School Educational Opportunity Reports provide the demographics, conditions,
and outcomes of each high school in California. These single page reports give you
critical information about schools in your communities.
- RAND California Community College Enrollment Statistics: RAND California Community College Enrollment Statistics reflect fall semester enrollment
(headcount) for individual California Community Colleges and statewide by gender and
- California Postsecondary Education Commission: The Commission integrates policy, fiscal, planning, data, and programmatic analysis about
issues concerning education beyond high school to the legislative and the executive
branches of California government and to the general public.
- CSU Systemwide Analytic Studies: The Division of Analytic Studies is responsible for compiling student data from the
23 campuses of the California State University and disseminating statistical information
about applications received, new enrollments, continuing enrollments, and degrees