Membership to LAFS is not limited to Latinos, but rather to "California State University San Marcos employees" who support the spirit and intent of the association's mission statement. LAFS will not tolerate nor permit unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of gender, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, sexual orientation, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, age, or marital status.
Step 1: CLICK here for membership form
Step 2: CLICK here for payment
You can pay for your membership through one of the following methods:
- Select LAFS
- Enter an amount
- Review your basket and check out
- Enter your name and reason for payment (Membership, Donation, Friends of FSA, etc.)
- Enter your form of payment
- Review and confirm the information and click "Submit Payment"
Cash or Check
- To pay with cash or check please reach out to Perla Rivas at email@example.com or Alejandro Contreras at firstname.lastname@example.org
The membership annual dues are $20.00 for full membership and $10.00 for affiliation as a "Friend of LAFS." Dues cover membership per academic year from July 1 to June 30, and are to be paid by September 30th. Dues allow the opportunity to vote and serve on standing committees.
- 1 Year Full Membership - VOTING ($20)
- 2 Year Full Membership - VOTING ($40)
- 1 Year Friend of LAFS Membership - NON-VOTING ($10)
- 2 Year Friend of LAFS Membership - NON-VOTING ($20)
Friends of LAFS
Individuals from the university and community who subscribe to the spirit and intent of the Association's mission, but do not wish to become voting members may elect to be affiliated as a "Friend of LAFS." A "Friend" is not eligible to vote or serve on the Executive Committee, but is welcome and invited to all LAFS meetings and sponsored events.