Want a refresher on Spanish 101, 102 and/or 201?
Haven’t taken Spanish since high school over 2 years ago, so you would have to take
CSUSM 101 – but you feel you should go into 102, 201 or could even pass the CSUSM Proficiency Exam if you had enough review?
Took Spanish in college over 2 years ago, feeling rusty, so you want review before
your next class?
What Is It Not?
This is NOT to meet the LOTER.
This is NOT for students who want a grade, units or to meet C3.
This IS for juniors and seniors only.
What Does It Include?
- Review of grammar from Spanish 101, 102 and/or 201 - you choose!
- All materials: loaner textbooks; handouts; vocab; self-tests
- Optional - but recommended - homework
- 10-12 hours of group practice/activities per level
- Trained peer tutor with 5-9 students in casual setting
- Access to private one-on-one tutoring
- Temecula and online-only students may video-conference in.
- For those needing to take the Placement Exam at the end of the review, because you
haven't taken language since high school, your placement will be valid through Spring
When Do We Meet?
Review one, two or all three classes by choosing what works for you!
How Do I Sign Up?
- By June 30, confirm your interest in a slot listed above or your available suggested
- Enrollment forms will be in Kellogg 1107 or linked here.
- Return form to firstname.lastname@example.org or Kellogg 1107.
- Proof of previous Spanish MUST be attached to completed form.
- Sign-ups are first-come, first-served.
Note: Students who have not taken Spanish since high school will get priority placement,
followed by those for whom it has been more than two years since a college class,
followed by other students.
Please spread the word, in particular to concerned transfers and seniors!