Haven’t taken Spanish since high school over 2 years ago,
so you have to take CSUSM 101 – but you feel you should go into 102 or even 201?
Took Spanish in college over 2 years ago and want review before your next class?
WHAT IS IT NOT?
This is NOT to meet the LOTER.
This is NOT for students who want a grade, units or to meet C3.
This IS for juniors and seniors only.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- Review of grammar topics from CSUSM Spanish 101
- All materials: loaner textbooks; handouts; vocab; self-tests
- Optional - but recommended - homework
- 12 hours of group practice/activities per level
- Trained peer tutor with 5-9 students in casual setting
- Access to private one-on-one tutoring
- Temecula and online-only students may video-conference in.
For those needing to take Placement Exam because haven't taken language since high
school: At the end, place into 101 or 102.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sign up by September 29 at 5 PM.
- Enrollment forms are in Kellogg 1107 AND posted Online.
- Return form to email@example.com or Kellogg 1107.
- Proof of previous Spanish MUST be attached to completed form.
- Sign-ups are first-come, first-served.
Note: Students for whom it has been more than two years since Spanish will get priority
WHEN DO WE MEET?
- 10:45-12:45 for six Fridays: October 6, 13, 20, 27, November 3, 17
Please spread the word, in particular to worried transfers and seniors!