We are currently accepting applicants. All of the following application items for
non-business degree holders are due by April 5, 2019:
- Online SMBA Application and pay the $55 application fee. If you have difficulty applying or paying the application fee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of purpose for applying to the SMBA program.
- Two letters of recommendations, or have your two recommenders complete the Recommendation for SMBA Applicant Form. Academic or professional recommendations are acceptable.
- Resume, highlighting academic and professional experience.
- GMAT scores. Request for your official score report to be sent directly to CSUSM.
The CSUSM code for the GMAT test is V38-PT-22. If you are sending GRE scores the
CSUSM school code is 4155.
- Official transcript(s) from each college or university previously attended.
- If transcripts are not in English, the transcripts must have certified English translations.
- If English language proficiency is required submit ONE of the following:
- TOEFL score of 80 iBT. Test result must be sent directly to CSUSM from ETS.
- IELTS band score of 6.0. Send a copy of your score report via:
- American Language and Cultural Institute (ALCI) TOEFL waiver and CONDITIONAL ADMISSION. To
apply, visit SMBA Admission Requirements. For assistance contact email@example.com.
- If you are an international (F-1 visa) applicant, provide the following:
The address for submission of your transcripts, translations, GRE score report, TOEFL/IELTS
score report, photocopy of passport and financial affidavit:
California State University San Marcos
Admissions and Recruitment
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001 USA
Transcripts may also be sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire on the status of your application contact the MBA office at email@example.com or (760) 750-4267.