My Mediasite Login
Log in to activate your My Mediasite account
What is My Mediasite?
My Mediasite is a web portal to Upload and Manage your video content. You can see all of the videos
you have recorded, edit them, share them with others.
Record Your Computer Screen
Using the Mediasite Desktop Recorder you can record:
- Demos and Trainings
- Flipped Classroom Lessons
Mobile Video and Uploads
- Record and Upload video from your phone or tablet
- Upload video recorded from other programs
- Supports over 100 formats
Manage Your Videos
- Organize Your Videos
- View analytics for your presentations
Keep viewers engaged with interactive polls, ask-a-question, post-video surveys and
related resource links
Simplify and reinforce study habits with content bookmarks and sharing
Edit Your Videos
- Crop and cut video incorporating fades or transitions
- Add video intros, outros, chapters and watermarks
- Update or replace slides
Even More Sharing (Coming Soon)
System Requirements for My Mediasite
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Google Chrome
- Firefox 5.0 or later
- Apple Safari 5 or later
- Microsoft Silverlight 5
- Mediasite Desktop Recorder
- My Mediasite
- To access the desktop recorder scroll down to "Download Mediasite Desktop Recorder"
- If you get a validation error email email@example.com
Presentation Recorder that records:
- Screencast + Video: Full-motion video of your desktop with slides extracted and video from a camera with
audio from a microphone.
- Screencast + Audio: Full-motion video of your desktop with slides extracted and audio from a microphone.
- Slideshow + Video: Slides from your desktop and video from a camera with audio from a microphone.
- Slideshow + Audio: Slides from your desktop with audio from a microphone.