All Deadlines Below Will Be Strictly Enforced -- Mark your Calendars!
Please read through entirely before submitting on-line application
|October 1 - November 30
||All applicants must complete and submit the online application to the School of Nursing for admission to the LVN to BSN Program|
|October 1 - November 30
||Upper-division transfer students must fill out an application to California State
University San Marcos (CSUSM) for admission to the University for Fall term @ CALSTATE.EDU/APPLY Admission to the LVN to BSN program is contingent upon admission to CSUSM. It is advised
that you track your admission to the University.
2nd Bachelor Degree Students please see our online application instructions.
|Items 1-3 below must be submitted as a complete packet by February 3, 2020. Packet can be mailed or dropped off. See *|
|February 3, 2020||1. Printed copy of on-line School of Nursing Program application (print copy of application befor hitting 'Submit' button).
2. A complete set of official transcripts (sealed) from all colleges and universities attended outside CSUSM through Fall 2019. Please note: AP, IB, CLEP or Military transcripts must be submitted to CSUSM Office of Admissions for evaluation and processing.
If you completed any of your Science courses prior to 2010, and such courses will be applied towards meeting the requirements in the Pre-Nursing Core, you will need to submit Course Outlines from the Academic Year in which you completed such courses. All institutions maintain course outlines for courses previously offered.
3. Unofficial transcript(s) or Web printout for any Spring 2020 coursework in progress outside CSUSM.
*READ THE "MAILING INSTRUCTIONS" IN OUR ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU WANT CONFIRMATION OF OUR RECEIPT OF YOUR SUBMITTED MATERIALS. WE WILL NOT REPLY TO INDIVIDUAL CALLS OR EMAILS WHICH ASK IF WE RECEIVED YOUR MATERIALS!
May 1, 2020
|1. Submit proof of IV certification.
2. Submit a photocopy of your valid California LVN License.
3. Deadline to submit a University Intent to Enroll with fee for transfer students. Please note: admission notification for the Fall program falls after the University Admission intent to enroll deadlines.
|May 2020||Must attend a 1 day mandatory, nursing skills review and assessment, at the School of Nursing. Specific date and fee to be announced soon. A $100 Skills Assessment fee must be paid prior to taking the exam.|
|June 1, 2020||1. Date by which LVN-BSN transfer applicants must be conditionally admitted to the
University to be considered for admission to the LVN-BSN Program.
2. IF THE UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS OFFICE SHOULD REQUIRE EARLIER DEADLINES, THOSE DEADLINES WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE.
|June 5, 2020||Submission of Web printout from institutions attended in Spring 2020 showing unofficial grades for coursework, with exception of CSUSM coursework.|
|June 19, 2020||Deadline for receipt of Official transcripts (sealed) to the School of Nursing for Spring 2020 completed coursework, with the exception of CSUSM coursework.|
|Week of July 1, 2020||Notification to students of admission to LVN to BSN Program.|
Please Note: All application materials submitted to our School of Nursing become our property. We will not send these materials elsewhere.