To become a participant of the TRIO Talent Search Program, students and parents must
complete the following basic requirements:
- Complete a General Application
- Complete a Waiver Form
- Include Taxable Income
- Include Household Size
- Include Students Social Security Number
- Include Parent & Student Signature
Where can I get an application?
- You can download the TS application by clicking on the following PDF documents: “TS General Application” & “TS Liability Waiver”
- Applications are available at the College and Career Center of your school. Please
return completed applications to TS Staff at Oceanside High School and El Camino High
School or to the school Counseling Office.
- Please contact our program staff if you have any questions. TS Staff
TRiO Talent Search Program is made possible by a federal grant provided by the U.S.
Department of Education and in collaboration with California State University San
Marcos, Oceanside High School and El Camino High School.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE