Assessment to be completed by 2019 Senior Seminar participants
During the summer, we offer a two week non-residential Senior Seminar for our rising
12th grade students. Participants attend Cal State San Marcos daily for two weeks
-- with the intent of getting a jump start on "The College Application Process".
- What: FREE Senior Seminar to guide you in the college application process
- SAT & ACT test prep
- The College Application Process
- Discuss process, checklist, and timeline
- Financial Aid- overview, planning, and scholarships
- College Admission- review requirements and high school transcript
- When: July 15-26, 2019
- Location: CSUSM
- Transportation, Breakfast, snacks, and lunch provided daily
Deadline to confirm participation: Friday July 5th, 2019 by calling (760) 750-4887
TRIO Talent Search Program is made possible by a federal grant provided by the U.S.
Department of Education and in collaboration with California State University San
Marcos, Oceanside High School and El Camino High School.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE