Schedule Build Process Guides
The following schedule build process guides are for departmental and staff use.
- Day-to-Day Process Guide for Academic Scheduling (Updated July 8, 2022)
Formats/Modalities for Specific Class Types
The formats/modalities available for usage are now limited to those types offered pre-pandemic by each department. The opportunity to use a specific format/modality type depends on your department's usage of that type before the pandemic need for online classes.
- In Person (Currently Being Updated)
- Hybrid, In Person & Asynchronous (Updated Oct 11, 2021) - not always available for usage, see note above
- Online Asynchronous (Updated Oct 6, 2021) - not always available for usage, see note above
- PeopleSoft Schedule Build Entry Connections (Updated Sept 23, 2023)
- Reserve Caps using ERGs/GEM ERGs (Updated Oct 8, 2021)
- Running the Space Availability by Meeting Pattern Report
- Building Placeholder Courses
- Adding Supervising Faculty
- Adding Single and Multiple Component Courses
- Video of the In-Depth Schedule Build Training for Spring 2022 offered on Sept 24, 2021