The Pride Center (PC) is an inclusive space which promotes positive interactions in a diverse environment. The PC strives to provide a space that celebrates and affirms students who identify with all genders and sexualities in the CSUSM community and their allies.
The PC provides programming and discussion on the following topics:
- LGBTQA+ Issues
- Sex and Sexuality
- Gender Identity and Expression
- Sexuality and Race, Class, Gender, & Culture
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Awareness & Prevention
- Social Justice, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Safe Zone Training
- And much more…
We also provide a wonderful space to relax and build community. Ask about our free resources for students when visiting the Pride Center.
USU 3100 | (760) 750-3077
Fall 2023 Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Friday: 12 - 4 PM