department menu

Student Travel

A student may be reimbursed for travel expenses when there is a direct connection between the expense and the business purpose of the University. Please follow the requirements below when submitting for reimbursement. Make sure to check with SR&S regarding Student Travel requirements before booking any business related travel.

  • Travel and Expense Claim 262
  • Release of Liability Form (executed through Risk Management)
  • Code of Conduct Agreement (executed through Risk Management)

For student assistants who will be travelling on behalf of the University, please make sure that your DD certifications are completed before any mileage reimbursement can be issued. 

NOTE: Student Assistants are considered employees of the University and shall follow the same protocol as any other University Traveler, including a signed Travel Authorization (green) form.