- Procurement, Contracts & Support Services
- FAS Division
- Accounts Payable
- Centralized Customer Support E-Mails
- Distribution Services
- FAS Forms
- FAS Policies and Procedures
- Materials Management
- Print Solutions Program
- Procurement & Contract Services
- Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI)
- Campus Marketplace
- Code of Ethics
- HP Toner & Ink Cartridges
- Independent Contractor
- ProCard - University Credit Card
- Requisition Processing
- Signature Authority to Commit University Resources
- Special Consultant
- Procurement & Contract Services Staff Directory
- Student Field Placement
- Vendor Information
- PC&SS Organizational Chart
- Staff Directory
- University Copier Program
Student Field Placement
Student Field Placement encompasses a variety of opportunities, such as service learning, senior experience, internships, observations and field work.
If an organization is not already in the General Database, please complete a "Request to Add Organization" form and Procurement Services will send a University Community Partnership Agreement to the organization.
In order to provide a safe and healthy learning environment for students participating in a student field placement program, California State University San Marcos requires completion of all documents prior to participation.
Required Student Form:
For assistance, please contact Procurement, Contracts & Support Services @ 760-750-4555 or e-mail us at email@example.com.