Student Employment Recruitment
Thank you for your interest in applying for a job with Campus Recreation. Job descriptions can be found below for open positions. Please review our job descriptions before applying to learn about job duties and application requirements.
Please note that while you may apply for multiple positions, a separate application is due. Candidates receiving an interview will be contacted to schedule a time at the email provided on the application.
The Campus Recreation Student Assistant Work Experience
The professional staff members at Campus Recreation aim to provide a rewarding experience for all students who work for and with REC.
- Fitness & Wellness Assistant
- Intramural Referee
- Marketing & Media Student Assistant
- Outdoor Adventures Assistant
- Outreach Assistant
- Sport Clubs Assistant
- Student Group Fitness Instructor
- An atmosphere where employees are invested in Campus Recreation and take advantage of opportunities to positively shape the services, programs, and events we offer.
- Opportunities, challenges, and support for the personal and professional development of our employees, especially in the areas of personal wellness, campus involvement, leadership development, career development, human relations, multicultural competence, and interpersonal skills development.
- Caring supervision that promotes outstanding job performance, personal accountability, job satisfaction, and collective celebration and ownership for REC achievements and successes.
- Care and concern for the holistic well-being of our employees as we support their efforts to achieve academic and personal success.
We hope and expect the Campus Recreation Work Experience to be one of the most desirable and rewarding student work experiences at Cal State San Marcos.