Student Affairs at CSUSM
Mission, Vision, and Values
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs is to promote access to higher education, foster lifelong learning, and prepare students to be active and positive contributors in a diverse global community.
CSUSM’s Division of Student Affairs will provide a high impact, student-centered educational experience to ensure that students become positive and socially just contributors in a rapidly changing world.
Customer Service Satisfaction
The annual Customer Satisfaction Survey is distributed to staff, faculty, and students each spring. The goal of the survey is to establish a framework for continually assessing the effectiveness of administrative units.
View the results of the 2018/2019 survey results for the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs below.
Directory of Departments
- Divisional Operations
- Planning, Assessment & Professional Development
Enrollment Management Services (EMS)
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Recruitment & Outreach
- Success Coaching
Student Academic Support Services (SASS)
Student Development Services (SDS)
- Dean of Students (DOS)
- Disability Support Services (DSS)
- New Student & Family Programs
- Residential Education
- Student Health & Counseling Services (SHCS)
- Title IX/Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation (DHR)
- Associated Students, Inc. (ASI)
- Campus Recreation (REC)
- Centers for Identity, Inclusion, and Empowerment
- Student Leadership & Involvement Center (SLIC)
- University Student Union (USU)
- Veterans Services