The testing center is located in the Viasat Engineering Pavilion at Cal State San Marcos.
After a thorough evaluation of potential sites on campus, it was determined that the Viasat Engineering Pavilion would be the optimal location for several reasons. The Viasat Engineering Pavilion is conveniently located near parking, it does not share an HVAC system with any other facility on campus, and no in-person or hybrid courses or labs will take place in the facility during the semester.
Address: 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road, San Marcos (map)
Directions to the testing center:
- From Highway 78 (west of I-15 and east of I-5) exit at Twin Oaks Valley Road
- Travel south on Twin Oaks Valley Road
- Turn left onto Craven Drive
- Turn right onto Palm Canyon Drive
- Continue up the hill and through the signal
- Turn left into Lot F
- Follow signs to designated parking spaces
- The testing center is located in the Viasat Engineering Pavilion