The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published
schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate.
Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to
increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction
for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded
as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.
How Much Do I Owe?
CAL STATE SAN MARCOS DOES NOT BILL STUDENTS FOR CURRENT FEES DUE - Please go to MyCSUSM student center (Finances tab ,click on Account Inquiry) to see
the status of your account.
(Payment must arrive at the Cashier's office prior to payment deadlines)
- Conventional Check- Include Student ID # in Memo Section (Payable to CSUSM)
- Money Order/Cashiers Check- Include Student ID # in Memo Section (Payable to CSUSM)
- ATM/Debit Card
- Online Credit Card (2.75% convenience fee)
- Online E-Checks (0% convenience fee)
- Payment Plan
Where To Pay
- Online with a credit card or e-check (please note there is a 2.75% convenience fee for credit cards. e-check has a 0%
- In person- cash, check, ATM/Debit card, traveler's checks, or money orders (no credit
cards) - Cashiers are located at Cougar Central (Craven Hall 3800) hours are Monday
- Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Payment Plan
- Drop Box - Located outside of Cougar Central (Craven 3900) in Tukwut Courtyard (no
cash or money orders in the drop box please. Please ensure the payment is dropped
into the correct drop box.)
- By mail - please allow 6-10 days for payment to arrive at the Cashier's office and send to:
CSU San Marcos
333 S TWIN OAKS VALLEY ROAD
SAN MARCOS, CA 92096-0001
Contacting Cashiers Office:
Location: Cougar Central, Craven Hall 3800
Phone: (760) 750-4490
Fax: (760) 750-3158