In addition to serving students, Student Financial Services also provides a variety
of services to the CSUSM campus community. The following is a sample of those services:
- Setup and audits of cash handling sites: Establish satellite cash handling offices for departments and organizations and ensure
- Item type and item code setup: Setup of codes in PeopleSoft and CashNet to ensure appropriate routing of charges
and payments from PeopleSoft to the General Ledger.
- e-Market sites: Setup and facilitation of online payment portals and processor via CashNet.
- Student financial data requests: Data mining and reports for various student financial transactions.
- Bank deposits: Receive and process daily bank deposits for departments and organizations.
- Pay warrants: Receipt, organization, and distribution of monthly pay warrants.
- Student Appeals Committee: Research, distribution of information, and facilitation of student fee appeals.
- Petty cash: Disburse petty cash for departments and organizations.