Looking for a part-time job that enhances your resume and fits your schedule?
Apply to be a Supplemental Instruction leader! As a Supplemental Instruction leader
you help facilitate student success by leading study sessions, and creating study
materials. You will combine your knowledge in the course with the professor's material
to ensure the students perform well, and gain the proper study techniques to continue
to thrive in all their other courses.
Benefits of being an SI Leader
- As an SI Leader, you will facilitate weekly group study sessions, experiences which
are great preparation for future academic endeavors, including teaching and leadership
Who Can Apply:
Qualified SI Leaders are students who:
- Have received a B or better in the course they wish to lead SI sessions for
- Have an interest in helping their peers
- Show good academic standing
- Would like to get more involved on campus
- Are able to work 8-10 hours per week
How to Apply:
Log on to Handshake using your CSUSM studen login
Search for "Supplemental Instruction" or Job Posting # 3232468
On the far right of the Job posting you will see a large green icon with the word
The following documents will need to be uploaded as part of your application package.
- Unofficial Transcripts
- SI Supplemental Questions
- Unit 11 Employment Application
*Both the Supplemental Questions and Unit 11 Employment Application are available
as a pdf download when you click on the Apply link in Handshake.
Submit completed application packets via Handshake. In-person and emailed packets cannot be considered. For questions
about the position and/or how to apply, contact:
Maricruz Macz, SI Director
Tel: (760) 750- 3276
Office: Extended Learning Buillding- 285
*Note: Our staffing for Spring 2020 is complete. Please check back in March for Fall