- Take the TypeFocus Self-Assessment - Myers-Briggs Personality Type Inventor and write down your results.
- Submit your TLC enrollment information on our Interest Form by 2/11
- Set 2 Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely (SMART) Goals
- Peer Leader Check-In Meetings:
- Mandatory TLC Theory Workshop *Recorded
- Mandatory TLC Resume Writing Workshop *Recorded
- Attend 5 additional TLC Workshops of your choosing (Tuesdays @ 12pm-12:50pm)
- 7 Campus Engagement Events (Approved list or M:POWR)
- 7 Civic Engagement Hours or Events (M:POWR/UNESCO Mural; Volunteer Opportunities; Civic Action Hub 15 actions = 1 hour)
**Only enrolled students have access to RSVPing to our workshop series. Once you enroll/submit
your interest form - you will be added to a private Microsoft Teams channel where
you access all of the information and RSVP links.
Final requirements include:
- Reflection Paper
- Graduation Application w/ final resume and LinkedIn (Optional)
- Panel Exit Interview