The objective of Greek Leadership Council shall be to develop and maintain interfraternal relations at a high level of accomplishment in fraternity and sorority life and in doing so:
- Consider the goals and ideals of Chapter and Colony membership as continuously applicable to campus and personal life.
- Further intellectual accomplishment and scholarship of the fraternal organizations and their members.
- Cooperate with member fraternities and sororities and the University Administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Provide a medium for the exercise of self-government of the member organizations.
- Ensure compliance with the Greek Leadership Council Constitution, its Bylaws, rules and regulations, and regulations of the University.
GLC Executive Board and Chapter/Colony Delegate Directory
GLC Constitution & Bylaws
GLC Recruitment Rules
Greek Leadership Council meetings are held on Wednesdays at 6:30pm.
Please contact the GLC President if you are interested in attending and/or speaking at any meeting.