The objective of Greek Leadership Council shall be to develop and maintain interfraternal
relations at a high level of accomplishment in fraternity and sorority life and in
- Consider the goals and ideals of Chapter and Colony membership as continuously applicable
to campus and personal life.
- Further intellectual accomplishment and scholarship of the fraternal organizations
and their members.
- Cooperate with member fraternities and sororities and the University Administration
in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Provide a medium for the exercise of self-government of the member organizations.
- Ensure compliance with the Greek Leadership Council Constitution, its Bylaws, rules
and regulations, and regulations of the University.
Greek Leadership Council Executive Board Directory
Greek Leadership Council Constitution & Bylaws
Greek Leadership Council Recruitment Rules
Greek Leadership Council meetings are held on Wednesdays at 6:30pm.
Please contact the GLC President if you are interested in attending and/or speaking
at any meeting.