Welcome to the Student Event Planning site at California State University San Marcos!
We are dedicated to increasing student driven events that provide an interactive learning
environment for students through student-led programming. Student events are categorized
across levels (1-4) and SLL Coordinators support level 3-4 events by meeting with
groups to discuss necessary resources, providing event estimates, and providing guidance
on campus policies.
- Student Organizations access the 25Live campus space request system with an organization-based
log-in that is provided to officers upon receiving university recognition.
- SLL Coordinators work with organization event planners to assign resources, establish
a working budget, and promote their event within campus guidelines.
- Please review the resource links to the right and contact the appropriate SLL Coordinator
with any questions.
- For Level 1 (simple meeting space requests) questions, or technical questions about
25Live you can also contact Event and Conference Services at (760) 750-8800 or email@example.com.
Be sure to reference your event confirmation number when you call or email.
- Taylor Nagel provides student org event support for events held in the University
Student Union and Chris Silva supports the events for all campus events not in the
University Student Union.
We look forward to planning with you!
Megan Ceppi, Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Life (Fraternities and Sororities)
760-750-4952 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Porcha Ellick, Coordinator of Student Involvement (Cultural, Special Interest, Club Sports, Political, and Service)
760-750-4962 or email@example.com
Shannon Nolan, Coordinator of Student Involvement (Academic, Honor Societies, and Religious)
760-750-4973 or firstname.lastname@example.org