- Designed for students wishing to work with digital arts, graphic design, photography,
multimedia, video, and/or web design, this interdisciplinary program emphasizes a
variety of digital media arts.
- Students in the Arts & Technology Program gain critical awareness of arts practices
as they explore sensory ideas, social critiques, and community engagement.
- Students in our program practice art making that values the interaction between traditional
and digital media in hybrid, innovative ways.
- Students exhibit their work - on and off campus - and are encouraged to participate
in exciting internship possibilities with local organizations.
- Students cultivate creative strategies for innovative design, production, and performance.
- Students are encouraged to explore new technologies and to crticially assess the roles
of media and art in contemporary cultures.
- Students present their work in a capstone project during their last semester of the