911 (FROM CAMPUS PHONES) or 760-750-4567
***Duck, Cover And Hold On***
- Stay where you are protected from falling objects. and remain calm. Take cover under
a table or desk and hold on.
- Stay away from windows, overhead fixtures, tall objects, and electrical equipment.
- If there is nothing to shield you, duck and hold on to an interior wall. Shield your
head and face from
- In a classroom or auditorium, stay where you are and protect yourself by getting undercover
or covering your head with your arms. Do not rush for the exit.
- In a chemical laboratory, be prepared for falling chemical containers. You may need
to evacuate the area immediately.
- If you are outside move to an open area away from buildings, trees, utility wires,
and overhead structures.
- If driving, pull over to the nearest open area and stop. Stay in the vehicle until