Additional Tutoring On Campus
Writing and Academic English
- The Writing Center provides peer consultations for any writing assigment in any class.
- Popular classes are GEW 101, HIST 131, PHIL 110, BUS 203 and GEL 101.
- Academic English development is supported.
- Business Writing and Science Writing are also supported.
- The Academic Success Center provides tutoring for historically challenging courses, including: Economics, Finance,
History, Psychology and Spanish
Psychology and Social Science
- The Psychology and Academic Resource Library (PARL) provides academic support for enhancing quantitative, computing, writing, biological,
and research methodology skills for psychology and social sciences. This includes
support with SPSS!
- PARL offers a variety of specialized computer programs and tutorials on statistics,
research methods, psychometrics, and the biological bases of behavior.
- PARL provides related academic consultations, workshops, symposia, and videos.
- The Acccounting Lab hosted by the CSUSM Accounting Society offers tutoring in ACCT 201, 202, 301, and