Virtual Front Desk
- How to Access via Web
- Access CSUSM’s Microsoft Office: https://office365.csusm.edu/
- Sign in with your CSUSM username and
- Click on Microsoft Teams Icon
- Web browser has limited capabilities it is highly recommended to download Microsoft
- How to Access via Desktop or Phone App
- Download Microsoft Teams.
- Sign in with your CSUSM credentials: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Pop-up window sign in with your CSUSM credentials: email@example.com and password
- Microsoft log in: firstname.lastname@example.org (without the word cougars)
- Google Mail log in: email@example.com
- Mac Users using Teams
Mac users need to give Microsoft Teams additional permissions.
- Go to System Preferences
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Select Microphone
- Allow Microsoft Teams to access you microphone
- Select Screen Recording
- Allow Microsoft Teams to access you screen (this will allow you to share your screen)
Office of Success Coaching Front Desk
- Use the Teams application or website
- Click on the Teams icon on the left hand column and use the Join or create team located on the top right.
- Use this code to join our front desk: xwaz2z4
- If steps 1-3 were followed correctly, you have successfully joined our Front Desk.
- Help us, help you! Before you ask your question please use @OfficeofSuccessCoaching and then ask your question(s).
- Using the @OfficeofSuccessCoaching alerts all of our team members that you've successfully joined our Team and asked our "hive mind" a question.