Your  Account:

Off Campus Financial Aid

The California Victim Compensation Program (CalVCP)

CalVCP can help pay bills and expenses that result from qualifying violent crimes (including sexual and domestic violence). Some expenses that may be covered include medical and mental health bills, relocation, income loss, home security and other crime related expenses. To apply for CalVCP contact a local victim services organization, call 800-777-9229, or visit CalVCP.