Travel Request Process Steps
Following guidance from the CSU Chancellor's Office, the CSU travel suspension is
lifted on June 1, 2021 with the following safety guidance in place.
Travelers will certify the following when submitting a Travel request:
- I will follow the current CDC Travel Guidelines and all travel procedures specified by my campus.
- I have reviewed the location or travel destination and the U.S. State Department's Travel Advisory as a part of my analysis to perform this travel event.
- All stateside employees using state funds (including self-support and trust) will utilize Concur Travel Software.
- (For assistance with setting up your Concur user profile, refer to this Profile Setup Guide.)
- Auxiliary employees, students, candidates, stateside employees using auxiliary funds,
or stateside employees using split funding between state and an auxiliary will continue
to use the Adobe Sign travel process.